Underground Elites

An old CounterStrike family that has seen it all.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Music(small)
MUSIC(small window) Just unblock the pop-up. ..::HOT108::.. Your and my favourite radio, open it with winamp and enjoy.
Latest topics
» Wassup dudes? :D
Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:05 am by HotPeppers

» asd
Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:17 pm by GOD

» 3am?
Sat May 09, 2009 2:07 am by ARES

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:53 pm by deadmeat

» appology...sorry guys
Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:33 pm by c0rrupt

» Just 1 Big Question...
Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 pm by deadmeat

» WarCraft server?
Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:50 pm by deadmeat

» Resignation
Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:20 pm by Foxman

» Diabolic's Resignations
Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:35 pm by deadmeat

Top posters
deadmeat (100)

DarkWarrior (74)

ARES (74)

uE`-phanetix (46)

eddie (35)

Diabolic (22)

TASTY (21)

Foxman (16)

idiocy (15)

Abyss. (11)

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

How did you find out about this clan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TASTY
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: How did you find out about this clan?   Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:11 pm

Yep, as the topic says! How did you find out about uE?

First i was in insanes because my friend found their knife server then i liked it alot and joined them, then i saw some of my friends and matt, steve was here on this clan so i wen't with them.

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tipsntrix.blogspot.com
ARES
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this clan?   Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:07 pm

Theres been a problem with the forums. The forums host did a system recovery or something and all the postst done yesterday turned blank. Im sory for all the incovinienced caused. Were trying to recover the important ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ARES
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this clan?   Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:10 pm

i been on insanes recruitment forums
then insanes drama came and it broke.
the forums were down for some odd reason due to drama
then i heard about uE and played on your servers for a month then recruited
i pissed fade at tryout with nades ^^ but he let me in even though i didnt do so good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eddie
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this clan?   Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:11 pm

ARES wrote:
Theres been a problem with the forums. The forums host did a system recovery or something and all the postst done yesterday turned blank. Im sory for all the incovinienced caused. Were trying to recover the important ones.

Mm that explains everything then Very Happy I thought maybe it was just me or something. Neutral.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkWarrior
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this clan?   Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Well I started playing in insane servers back like a year ago then the drama came from them, started making fun of me and others so I stopped playing there. I decided to apply for uE after all that I heard. I didn't make the first tryout (with dave) but I kept active on forums and in the time period I formed my own clan (it got so many people that I couldn't leave it to join uE so I got held off a bit.) Then the clan died a month later due to server shut down, so I disbanded the clan. Then I applied for uE once again, got a tryout with c0r (man did I ever suck) but he and fade worked something out and let me in Smile and here I am now. I joined back in March, and now I am co leader of this clan, which I am proud to say I am a co leader of this great community.

LONG LIVE uE!!!!

Nobody will escape to light, as I shall bring you back to the Dark Side....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idiocy
Head Admin
Head Admin

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this clan?   Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:05 pm

Well, since my post got deleted...

After coming from my long break from cs, i started knifing again, although i wasn't so good at the time.. (a few months will do a lot to your knifing >.>)

But yeah, porker, kitty, and carpe were all in uE at the time and they asked me to join so i applied... and some other people i might have forgot about >.>

& along with eddie i got the easiest tryout with c0r ever lmao. Very Happy

EDIT: OH YAH THERE WAS HAVOK LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0^
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this clan?   Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:54 pm

Ehm i'm not in uE but i'd like to say my story.

I was just a events staff memeber back then for cause4alarm community and we were having a ka_dustbox2 tournament. And one day a friend of mine named Kai was on ur knifing server, maybe like december 07 or jan 08 and i saw that u guys were a knifing clan so i invited u guys to join the tournament. Whcih you guys did and lost . (my team won tho haha with the team of, me, bpm, whoops, t0ny, n0bloodz, Jogo, and DuCeS. I've known them all for years btw.(cept whoops, he came with bpm lol) Anyways, i felt bad cus u guys were such bad knifers i joined and i made uE the top knifing clan of course. LOL JK. nah, i just liked ur members, it was just a "funclan" to me so i wanted to have fun with u guys and just joined.

THE END.

Oh and i met slayer b4 uE in MD knife arena and he ran me over. Thats how i met slayer and i always wanted him in uE so when he joined i celebrated with him and ran him over at woohoo_cars.

THE END
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deadmeat
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this clan?   Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:34 pm

i just joined their knife server... rly fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkWarrior
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this clan?   Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:34 pm

ROFL, I remember that, you used to hate me for that because i was too chicken to face you in knives so i ran you over wit my chicken Smile
Then wehn I joined, we went to woohoo cars and you kept killing me with cars...it was fun times then Razz

Nobody will escape to light, as I shall bring you back to the Dark Side....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deadmeat
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this clan?   Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:08 pm

hehe... too good 4 u :d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daveson
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this clan?   Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:51 pm

zero not even amention of me at that touney ??? i came in second place ( NOT WITH UE ) i was playing for a different clan as well as uE in that tourney because one clan was short a member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this clan?   

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about this clan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Elites :: General :: Social Lounge-
Jump to: